Give As You Live
Did you know you can shop online and raise FREE funds for the NMC?
If you’re a fan of online shopping you’ll know you can get loads of great deals and you don’t have to worry about the hassle of parking, the crowds or the long queues! But did you also know you can also raise money for the NeuroMuscular Centre for FREE?
If you fancy a hassle free shopping experience, why not do your shopping online and raise funds for the NMC at the same time - at NO EXTRA COST TO YOU! Whether you're buying gifts, treating yourself, booking a holiday or even doing the weekly food shop why not do it via Give as You Live – it only costs you a few minutes of your time!
Here are some simple instructions on how to get set up:
- Go to http://www.giveasyoulive.com/join/nmcentre
- Click get started
- Enter your name and e-mail
- Enter NMC as your charity if it is not already selected
- Install Give as you Live
- Activate your account (You can also activate with Facebook)
- Add your details
- Agree to terms and conditions
- When you visit a website that’s linked with Give as you Live you should have a banner at the top of your page, click the red button that say’s “Click to turn on Give as you Live”
Give as you Live brings together over 4,000 retailers, including Amazon, Next, Debenhams, Tesco, B&Q, Boots, Aviva, Thomas Cook, British Gas, O2 and thousands more. Each time you purchase something online through Give As You Live a percentage of the total is donated to NMC, (this commission is already included in the price of what you’re buying so it’s at no extra charge to you).